A Performance royalty relates to 'performance' or 'play' of a composition through various formats including (but not limited to) TV, Radio, Web, and live performance.
Articles in this section
- Who is the performing rights (PRO) organization in my country?
- What is an IPI (CAE) number and how can I find it?
- Who pays the royalties?
- When bidding on a Gig or Contest, what does the M & P stand for?
- What is a Performance royalty?
- What is a Mechanical royalty?
- Does Vocalizr notify my Royalty Association of any music I complete on the site?